Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Due to popular demand...

I've heard so many people whine that despite the abundance of photos on my blog and Facebook page, there are no pictures of me! Obviously, this is an enormous challenge since I am taking the shots and hence cannot be in them at the same time. I've procured a couple of photos from Julian, one of my teammates who is also a photographer. These are all from our trip to Camp Mendocino in the redwood forest. I realize they aren't shots of me "doing work," but they are proof that I was actually there!









Finally, for your viewing pleasure, here's a little video of some of the service we did at Camp Mendocino:

2 comments:

  1. Now I get it. Your work is taking pictures and when you are not working you are playing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy now that I get to see you in the photos...more...e..e coming, right?

    ReplyDelete